If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Today is the day you finally stop procrastinating and pick up a Roku device because the company’s two most popular models are both on sale at all-time low prices right now.
- Anyone in search of an entry-level model who doesn’t care about bells and whistles will want to check out the Roku Express HD, which is on sale for $40 right now at Amazon.
- If you want big upgrades that supports 4K resolution and HDR content, the $49 Roku Premiere and the $69 Roku Streaming Stick+ are there for you
- If you’re in need of a new TV and not just a streaming media player, there are also deep discounts up to $550 off HDTVs and 4K TVs with Roku software built right in.
The big news this week in the streaming media player market is that Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is on sale for the first time in months. Thanks to a $10 discount, you can actually pick up the Fire TV Stick for less then $40, which is definitely rare.
Many people out there prefer Roku devices to Amazon’s Fire TV lineup, and if that describes you then we’ve got some terrific news. The wildly popular Roku Express HD and the Roku Streaming Stick+ are both on sale right now!
Starting with the entry-level model, the Roku Express HD was updated for 2019 and it’s one of the most affordable streaming media players out there. You get access to every streaming service you have ever heard of along with dozens and dozens of services you’ve probably never heard of. On top of that, you get The Roku Channel, which aggregates all sorts of great movies and TV shows that you can stream for free. It’s shipping out next week and it’s only $40 at Amazon.
There are three things you won’t get with the Express HD that might make it worth the upgrade. First, you won’t get a compact dongle form factor — it’s still compact, but it’s not a dongle. Second, you won’t get support for content that streams in 4K resolution. And third, you won’t get support for the vivid colors that come along with HDR content. For an upgrade, you’ll need the Roku Premiere which is $49.98 today. On top of that, if you want access to 150,000 plus movies and TV shows and an advanced wireless receiver with four times the range, you’ll need the Roku Streaming Stick+, which just so happens to be $68.98.
Roku Premiere | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Media Player with Simple Remote and Premium HDMI Cable List Price:$49.98 Price:$49.98 You Save:$5.00 (10%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Roku Streaming Stick+ | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Device with Long-range Wireless and Voice Remote… Price:$68.98 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Finally, anyone in need of a new TV will find killer deals right now on HDTVs and 4K TVs with Roku software built in. The $219.99 TCL 32″ 32S325-CA 720p Smart LED Television is a popular choice for those who may not want 4K Ultra HD. But for those who do, there’s the TCL 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Television that is offered in either 43″, 50″, 55″ or 65″. These range between $319.99 – $669.98 depending on the size!
TCL 32S325-CA 720p Smart LED Television (2019), 32" Price:$219.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
TCL 65S425-CA 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Television (2019), 65" List Price:$619.99 Price:$319.99 - $669.98 You Save:$120.00 (19%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- 1 Ckdcares Reusable Face Masks, Soft Cloth Fabric, Pack of 2 pcs, Washable, Adjustable Ear Loops,…
- 2 Jointown Face Mask, Pack of 50 (5081)
- 3 THINKA PROCEDURE MASK WITH EARLOOPS (50pcs) - Medical Mask - ASTM L1 Approved Face Mask
- 4 EnerPlex Youth/Adult Small Size Black Face Mask Reusable (3-Pack) Safety Mask Breathable Comfor…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.