If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- People around the web have said that if Apple made a forehead thermometer, it would be something like the sleek and minimalistic iHealth’s No-Touch Infrared Forehead Thermometer.
- It’s regularly referred to as the “iPhone of forehead thermometers” because of its elegant design, but it was sold out for a long time on Amazon because of the novel coronavirus pandemic.
- This great iHealth thermometer now back in stock right now at Amazon.
There are a few crucial things you need to protect yourself and your family from the novel coronavirus, and by now everyone should know what they are. First and most importantly, you need to wear a face mask at all times when you’re not inside your home. Masks that ship from Canada are at an all-time low, thanks to this sale on ZoomToner masks. You can also get a pack of 50 TopMask masks for less than $20 and reusable masks that could kill germs on contact.
In addition to all those important things, there are also a few high-tech things you should definitely have on hand in the age of the coronavirus. The first is a pulse oximeter, which is a fantastic device to have on hand if you’re exhibiting some symptoms but you’re not certain if you have the flu or COVID-19. This little device measures the oxygen level in your blood which should be somewhere between 95% and 100% when you’re healthy. Some coronavirus patients have been found with readings as low as 50%, and anything under 90% is considered by the Mayo Clinic to be unhealthy.
On top of that, you definitely need a good thermometer that’s accurate and can deliver fast temperature readings. The iHealth No-Touch Infrared Forehead Thermometer is the best-selling model on Amazon and it’s finally back in stock. Regularly checking for a fever is considered by many to be even more important than reading blood oxygen levels, so definitely grab an iHealth thermometer before they sell out again.
Here are the main bullet points from iHealth’s Amazon listing:
- FAST & EASY: Digital Medical Infrared Forehead Thermometer suitable for Kids, Toddlers, BabyBaby and Adults. Just Hold. Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, fast testing in just 1 second, easy for self-measurement
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE: Ultra-senstive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second from the forehead. The additional distance and environmental sensors make necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings
- SAFE & HYGIENIC: No-Touch design, Non-invasive measurement and No need probe covers. Totally safe for children to use
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.