If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- The Roku Premiere is one of the top options when it comes to streaming.
- This best-selling Roku player supports 4K resolution and HDR content despite being a tiny dongle that tucks away out of sight behind your television.
- If you’d prefer the Streaming Stick+, you can get that now as well.
It goes without saying that that Fire TV Sticks are the best-selling streaming media players on Amazon’s site. After all, Amazon promotes them like crazy and cuts the prices all the time. Both Fire TV Stick models are great, of course, but they’re also not the only game in town. In fact, there’s another brand of streaming boxes that many people like far more than Fire TV devices.
If you prefer Roku devices to Amazon’s Fire TV lineup, don’t worry because we’ve got a pair of deals for you that might be even better. One is on the wildly popular Roku Premiere — and the second is on the Roku Streaming Stick+, which might be the most beloved streamer that Roku makes.
The Premiere is typically $50 but right now, it’s down to $44.99! This includes a premium HDMI cable, making it easy to connect to your television. This gives you easy access to 4K movies with a 4K spotlight channel. It’s a 4K/HDR streaming player that will enhance your viewing experience.
Here is the Amazon product information from it’s page:
- 4K and HDR streaming made easy
- Includes premium high speed HDMI cable
- Includes simple remote with TV controls
- Easy access to 4k movies with 4k spotlight channel
- Stream free TV, live news, sports, music, movies, and more
If you want to go one better, you can opt for the Streaming Stick +. This has a voice control remote and 150,000 movies. It also works from a long range to connect wirelessly.
Here is the Amazon product page info for that one:
- Powerful, portable, exceptional wireless
- Brilliant 4K, HDR, and HD streaming
- Advanced wireless receiver for 4X the range
- Voice remote with TV power & volume
- 150,000 plus movies and TV episodes
- Power input: 5V – 1A. Power consumption is <3W (typical) when streaming 4K UHD video
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.