If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The advent of the robot vacuum was a game-changer. There’s really no question about it. All household chores are annoying so any solution that might eliminate one is obviously going to be welcomed with open arms. Such is the case with robot vacuums, which completely eliminate the need for regular vacuuming because they putter around on their own and suck up all the loose dirt, dust, and pet hair lurking around your home.
Now, the next major revolution in robot vacuum cleaner technology has arrived… and it’s glorious!
Robot vacuums are so great because they do all the work for you as far as vacuuming. After your robot vacuum runs, however, you need to empty out the dust bin yourself. If you forget for a day or two and your vacuum runs again, it could get clogged and just start blowing dirt and dust all over your home. That is, until you pick up a Shark IQ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base and Wi-Fi Home Mapping. In addition to being one of the most powerful robot vacuums out there and packing plenty of great features like Alexa support, this Shark robot vacuum actually empties itself into a special docking station every time it’s done cleaning!
The new model costs $655 and it’s on sale for $529.99 right now at Amazon! Why wouldn’t you want to save some money in the long run? Saving $125 on a new one makes all the sense in the world. Plus, bending over and emptying out the bag is a thing of the past. I know we’ve harped on it, but it really is the best feature about this, as nobody actually likes to do that portion of vacuuming.
Here are the key details from Shark’s product page on Amazon:
Shark IQ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base and Wi-Fi Home Mapping
- Forget about vacuuming for up to a month with the bagless, self-emptying base. Holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris.
- Unbeatable suction vs. any Shark robot vacuum for pickup of large and small debris, as well as pet hair on carpets and hard-floors.
- Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair from the brushroll as it cleans–no more hair wrap.
- Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the Shark Clean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Total Home Mapping with room select maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- wattage:35.3 watts
- 1 Beckham Luxury Linens Dr. Pillow Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows for Sleeping - Queen Size…
- 2 Mattress-Topper Queen Pure Cotton Top - Plush Quilted Pillow Top with Down Alternative Fill, Op…
- 3 yeedi k650 Robot Vacuum, 2000Pa Wi-Fi Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with 800ML Big Dustbin and Tangle-…
- 4 Wyze Cam v3 with Color Night Vision, Wired 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor Video Camera, 2-Way Audio, W…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.