If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Prime Day 2020 was packed full of deep discounts, but the huge sale only lasted two days this year.
- Now that Prime Day is behind us, Amazon has kicked off its month-long Holiday Dash sales event.
- The nation’s top online retailer is promising new Black Friday-worthy deals each day, and so far Amazon has kept its promise.
Amazon’s big Prime Day 2020 sale only lasted for two days this year instead of a full week like last year. It was packed so full of crazy deals, however, that we weren’t sure what Amazon might have left ahead of the holidays this year. Well, we now have our answer — and it’s like nothing we’ve ever seen before from the country’s #1 online retailer.
The Holiday Dash sales event takes Black Friday and makes it a month-long affair. Crazy new deals will continue to pop up every single day during the sales event, and Amazon claims they’ll be “Black Friday-worthy” deals with huge discounts on popular products. That’s a pretty lofty claim, but so far Amazon is definitely delivering on its promise.
Wondering what kind of deals you can expect to see during this huge sales event? Here are some examples that are all available right now:
- 20% off select TP-link products
- Up to 36% off Zinus mattresses and bedding essentials
- $30 off a Cuisinart food processor
- Up to 20% off MSI gaming peripherals
- Get a third offJaybird Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- An APEMAN 4K Action camera for 20% off
- Big discounts on ViewSonic monitors
- Save onAsus Laptops and Chromebooks
- Lego deals perfect for your kids
- Much more!
That’s seriously just the tip of the iceberg and you can see all the hottest deals in Amazon’s Holiday Dash sale right here. If you’d like to learn even more about this huge sale, you’ll find everything you need to know in Amazon’s press release, which we’ve pasted down below.
Tis the season for early holiday savings with deep discounts and Black Friday-worthy deals available across the most giftable categories, from small businesses and top brands, including toys, fashion, electronics, home, kitchen, beauty, Amazon Devices and more—all available at amazon.ca/holidaydash
SEATTLE – (BUSINESSWIRE) – October 16, 2020 – (NASDAQ:AMZN)– Customers can secure Black Friday deals starting now with Amazon’s Holiday Dash deals event—incredible discounts are available across the hottest categories, including toys, fashion, electronics, home, kitchen, beauty, Amazon Devices and more at amazon.ca/holidaydash. With new deals dropping every day, customers can shop with the confidence that they are getting Black Friday-worthy deals and incredible savings on a huge selection of products, making it easy to check everyone off the gift list earlier than ever. Amazon will offer over a million deals worldwide throughout this holiday season, in addition to a wide selection of products at everyday low prices, making it truly a season of incredible savings.
Also, get an early start on holiday shopping with Amazon’s biggest-ever selection of gift guides and exclusive storefronts, available earlier than ever before at amazon.ca/gifts. Amazon’s gift guides are easy to navigate and include thoughtful collections with something for everyone on your list, no matter your budget.
- Small Business Gift Guide: amazon.ca/supportsmall
- Electronics Gift Guide: amazon.ca/holidayelectronicsgiftguide
- Home Holiday Guide: amazon.ca/holiday-home
- Holiday Toy List: amazon.ca/toysgiftguide
- Fashion Gift Guide: amazon.ca/fashion-gift-guide
- Beauty Gift Guide: amazon.ca/beautygiftguide
- Baby Gift Guide: amazon.ca/babygiftguide
- Holiday Treats: amazon.ca/holidaytreatsgiftguide
- Handmade and Personalized Gifts: amazon.ca/gcx/handmade-&-personalized-gifts
More Ways to Shop, Save and Ship
- Amazon App: Shop anytime, anywhere with the Amazon App and ensure you never miss a deal.
- Alexa Shopping: Alexa makes it easy to find the best holiday deals. Just ask, “Alexa, what are my deals?”
- Amazon.ca Rewards Mastercard: Now through November 30, Amazon.ca customers who apply and are approved for the Amazon Rewards Mastercard will instantly receive a $15 Amazon.ca Gift Card, plus up to 5% back on purchases at Amazon.ca, Whole Foods Market, grocery stores, and restaurants for 6 months. For more details and to apply, visit amazon.ca/mastercard.
- Fast, Free Delivery: In addition to unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, Prime members have access to Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery when shipping to Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary and Prime FREE One-Day Delivery in 34 cities and towns on eligible orders over $25. These delivery options are not only convenient for customers but they’re better for the planet because One-Day and Same-Day deliveries ship from local fulfillment centres so they travel shorter distances and generate less carbon emissions. This is just another way that Amazon is leveraging its scale for good to make investments that support communities.
- Extended Returns Window: Most items shipped between October 1 and December 31, 2020 can be returned until January 31, 2021.
- Enjoy Amazon Music Unlimited: Beginning 10/23, new Amazon Music Unlimited customers can get three months of the premium streaming tier free, to enjoy unlimited access to tens of millions of songs, ad-free. And, starting 10/29, current Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers can upgrade to the Family Plan free for three months, with access for up to six accounts.
At Amazon, incredible employees come together to deliver magical experiences for customers—every day and throughout the holiday season—and that includes offering fast, free and convenient delivery options for customers. Amazon announced just last month that it is hiring an additional 100,000 regular full-time and part-time jobs in its fulfillment and logistics network throughout the U.S. and Canada. With more than 150 new process improvements and safety measures implemented over the last several months, these permanent positions will work safely alongside the hundreds of thousands of employees already across Amazon’s network to ensure fast, and efficient delivery for customers throughout the holiday season, and beyond. In addition to free delivery on millions of items for all Amazon customers, Amazon offers a number of ways for customers to shop for and receive holiday gifts.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
- 1 Ships from Canada - 100 Pack Disposable Face Safety, 3-Ply Ear Loop -Ships from Canada - in Sto…
- 2 EnerPlex Premium 3-Ply Reusable Face Mask - Breathable Comfort, Non-Surgical Safety Mask, Fully…
- 3 Weddingstar Washable Cloth Face Mask Reusable and Adjustable Protective Fabric Face Cover w/Dus…
- 4 MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain MYQ-G0301 - Wireless & Wi-Fi Enabled Garage Hub with S…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.