If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Instant Pots are great, but there’s another hot kitchen tool that’s on sale with even deeper discounts ahead of the holidays.
- The best-selling Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker normally sells for $270, but Amazon’s Green Monday deal cuts it to an all-time low of $189.
Just a few short years ago, the magic of sous vide cooking was known only to people willing to visit overpriced restaurants owned by famous chefs. These days, however, sous vide cooking has grown so popular in the restaurant industry and in homes across America. Thanks to the advent of affordable sous vide cookers designed for home use, anyone and everyone can cook up delicious sous vide dishes in the comfort of their own homes.
BGR’s Top Deal of the Day
Anova was among the first brands to really popularize at-home sous vide cooking machines, and it remains one of the top brands to this day. The best always comes at a price, however, and Anova’s latest models can cost as much as $300. The Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro is worth every penny at that price, of course, thanks to its fantastic feature set and impressive accuracy. Snag one right now on Amazon.
If you don’t want to spend quite that much and you’re willing to do without Wi-Fi or a few other pro-grade features, you’ll also find a fantastic deal on Amazon for the mid-range Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker. This best-seller retails for $270 and that’s how much you’ll pay at most retailers right now, but Amazon has slashed the price to just $189 for a limited time. That’s about what you would expect to pay for an entry-level sous vide cooker from a no-name brand, which is pretty crazy when you consider that Anova is the best in the business.
These deals won’t be around for much longer though, so hurry up or you’ll miss out.
Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker – $189
- PERFECT RESULTS EVERY TIME: Never over or undercook your food again. The Anova Precision Cooker sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) circulates water at the exact temperature required for perfectly cooked meals, no matter what’s on your menu. Use the Anova App to access thousands of free recipes and monitor your cook from anywhere via your smartphone.
- WHAT TO COOK: Sous vide cooking guarantees the perfect level of doneness for nearly any food of your choosing. Chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork, and more are all ideal candidates for sous vide circulation. The ability to lock in flavor and moisture during the cooking process results in texture and taste that is second to none. Temperature Accuracy is +/- 0.1˚C (0.2˚F)
- NEW AND IMPROVED: Now with more power, faster heat-up times, and improved WiFi connection all in a smaller and more durable body, the Anova Precision Cooker is the perfect option for any home chef. It easily attaches to any stockpot or container with a fully adjustable clamp and is water-resistant for when accidents happen in the kitchen.
- 1 Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener MYQ-G0301 - Wireless & Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with S…
- 2 Govee Bluetooth Meat Thermometer, Smart Grill Thermometer, 196ft Remote Monitor, Large Backlite…
- 3 Phomemo Thermal Shipping Label Printer
- 4 aaroogo Remote Control with TV Power and Volume/Mute Replaced for Vizio/LG/Samsung/Sharp with A…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.