If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- The $200 Instant Pot Ultra is one of Instant Brands’ most expensive models, but you won’t pay anywhere near that much if you pick one up today.
- A huge $75 discount at Amazon slashes the price to just $124.99, beating most of the sales we saw during Cyber Week ahead of the holidays.
- In addition to all the standard Instant Pot functions you might be on the lookout for, the Instant Pot Ultra can do 10 different preset functions.
Amazon knows as well as you and I that Instant Pots and other products from Instant Brands are always among the most popular products out there ahead of the holidays each year. Since 2020 was a particularly tough year for most people, Amazon had some of the best Instant Pot deals we’ve ever seen lined up for Black Friday and Cyber Week. Those deep discounts were definitely appreciated, but now there’s a killer deal that slashes one of the most impressive and sought-after Instant Pot models to an even better price than what we say during Cyber Week.
That’s right… the incredible $200 Instant Pot Ultra is on sale with a huge $75 discount! At $200, the Instant Pot Ultra is one of the most expensive models the company makes. When you find out why the price take is so hefty, however, you’ll realize that it’s more than worth it. The Ultra packs all the standard cooking modes you would expect from a multi-use electric pressure cooker, plus a few that you might not expect. This has an altitude adjustment setting to best cook the food.
Instant Pot Ultra – $124.99 (reg. $199.95)
- Instant Pot Ultra electric pressure cooker is the next generation in kitchen appliances. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustment
- New features: altitude adjustment, cooking indicator, and a steam release reset button. The Ultra button for custom programming. The new features include sterilize, cake and egg programs
- Replaces 10 common kitchen appliances, pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer. The 3-ply bottom has an aluminum core for optimal heat dispersal, but no aluminum comes into contact with your food. With no chemical coating
- Developed with the latest 3rd generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. The microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration
Instant Pot Smart – $129.99 (reg. $199.95)
- Smart Wi-Fi multi-use programmable pressure cooker is a revolutionary kitchen appliance with Wi-Fi connectivity, easy to use interfaces to control and monitor cooking progress through graphics
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom.
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time
- UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added Assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors
Instant Pot Duo – $137.42 (reg. $149.03)
- Duo, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Features 14 Smart Programs – Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.