If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- The Apple Watch is the #1 reason the smartwatch market is booming right now, and that’s hardly a mystery.
- Apple’s smartwatches are awesome indeed, but there are other options out there that are far more affordable with other key advantages.
- The Amazfit GTS Smartwatch is a perfect example. It has a design that’s similar to the Apple Watch, Android support in addition to iPhone support, built-in sleep tracking, and terrific 14-day battery life.
- Right now, it’s on sale at Amazon in multiple colors for just $161.54.
If you’re an iPhone user and you have your heart set on the awesome integrated experience that only watchOS can provide, you’ll find great deals right now at Amazon. You can get the Apple Watch Series 6 in multiple colorways, the Apple Watch SE, and the Apple Watch Series 3 is down to the all-time low price of just $169.
Now, if you’re an Android user or if you’re an iPhone owner looking for other good smartwatch options to consider, we’ve got a terrific option that you’re definitely going to want to check out.
The Amazfit GTS Smartwatch is a sleek option from a brand that many of our readers will undoubtedly recognize. Remember the Amazfit Bip and the $100 Amazfit Bip Lite with a battery that lasts longer than a month on a single charge?
Well, this Xiaomi-backed company has other smartwatches too, and there’s one in particular that may be the brand’s most stylish option yet. Sure, that’s due in large part to the fact that it’s an Apple Watch copycat, but an Apple Watch that works with Android is something that plenty of people out there have been dreaming of.
Amazfit’s GTS Smartwatch has a sleek user interface that’s definitely similar to watchOS. It also has pretty much all the nifty features you might want, such as widgets, water-resistance up to 50 meters, sleep tracking, all-day heart rate monitoring, activity tracking, and more. On top of all that, the battery lasts for 14 days on a single charge. Apple’s various Apple Watch models can’t even make it two days without dying, so that’s a big advantage for Amazfit.
It’s an awesome smartwatch, but there’s one more thing that makes now a great time to get one: It’s on sale for just $161.54 at Amazon in a bunch of different colors!
Here’s the key info from Amazon’s product listing:
- FITNESS, HEART RATE & SLEEP TRACKER: The Amazfit GTS fitness smartwatch precise optical heart rate monitoring allows you to accurately track real-time steps taken, all-day heart rate monitoring, distance traveled, calories burned, quality of sleep, and sleeping patterns
- 1.65″ AMOLED ALWAYS-ON DISPLAY: Amazfit GTS has a customized 1.65-inch AMOLED always-on stylish square screen which offers a larger display area than a round watch face of the same width, so it can carry more information
- 14-DAYS BATTERY LIFE: Our smartwatch deeply optimizes the power consumption of the components to bring long-lasting endurance of 14 days while keeping a slim watch body, which enables you to avoid frequent charges
- BLUETOOTH MUSIC CONTROL: Bluetooth Music Control allows you to directly control music from your GTS smartwatch while workout without having to pull out your phone
- 5 ATM WATER RESISTANT: Amazfit GTS is water-resistant to a depth of 50 meters and supports multiple swimming scenarios. It can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace or calorie consumption
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.