If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It’s great because that robot vacuums have grown to become so popular over the past few years because it means that there is something out there for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you want to spend as little as possible on something basic or you have a huge budget and you want all the bells and whistles. The bottom line is that there are countless great options out there for you — and we’re here to help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
Are you on the lookout for an entry-level workhorse that will do a good job without costing you an arm and a leg? Definitely check out the YunTuo robot vacuum that’s on sale for $89.99 at Amazon. That’s right… it’s a great entry-level robot vacuum for less than $90!
Looking for something snazzier? Over at the other end of the spectrum, you can save $50 on the high-end Roomba i3+ robot vacuum that does it all. This isn’t merely one of the best Roombas you can get right now, it’s also one of the best robot vacuums ever made thanks to tons of power and advanced features such as self-emptying. Trust us, self-emptying is a total game-changer since you don’t have to think about your robot vacuum at all for a month or two at a time, and this model is down to $699.97 instead of $749.99.
If you want something in the middle that packs plenty of power without costing a fortune, don’t worry because we’ve got you covered, too.
We all know that self-emptying is an awesome convenience feature, but it’s still not really what you might call a must-have feature for everyone. It’s great to only have to empty your dust bin once every few weeks instead of doing it after each time your robot vacuum runs. But taking 60 seconds to empty a dust bin a few times each week is still way better than having to vacuum the floors yourself.
Want a powerful Roomba model at a much lower price? You definitely need to check out this killer deal available right now at Amazon. The iRobot Roomba e5 is ideal for pet hair and carpets. This will listen to your voice and learn it. It will also sense dirt and eliminate it. You can have this normally for $450 but today, you can get $50 off and get it for $399.99!
Roomba e5 – $399.99 (reg. $450)
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE AND POWERFUL PICK-UP – Pulls in stubborn dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 5X the Power-Lifting Suction. Control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant
- IDEAL FOR HOMES WITH PETS – Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don’t get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust & flex to stay in constant contact with carpets & hard floors. High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat & dog allergens
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE – Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice
Roomba i3+ – $699.97 (reg. $750)
- INTRODUCING – The new Roomba i3+ Robot Vacuum. Takes cleaning off your mind, and your to-do list, for months at a time.
- CLEANS UP AFTER YOU, AND ITSELF – Forget about vacuuming for months at a time with the CLEAN BASE Automatic Dirt Disposal that allows the i3+ to empty itself for up to 60 days. AllergenLock Bags capture and trap 99% of pollen and mold.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE & POWERFUL PICK-UP – Pulls in stubborn dirt & messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System & 10X the Power-Lifting Suction. Control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant.
iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal Disposal - Empties Itself, W… List Price:$749.99 Price:$706.31 You Save:$43.68 (6%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.