If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re new to the air fryer scene or if you’re currently wondering whether or not you should jump on the bandwagon, we’re here to tell you that air fryers are awesome. These simple gadgets can cook up deliciously crispy food with little or even no added oil, but there is one problem that so many air fryer owners out there face. As much as people love these devices, they often have trouble finding new recipes to help keep things fresh.
We’re all guilty of it at some point… you find a few recipes you like and you just keep using them over and over without bothering to find anything new. Some people also use their air fryers to reheat food, which is very smart. Even still though, you’re definitely not getting the most out of your favorite kitchen appliance.
Well, we have some fantastic news: that’s all going to change starting right now. We’ll show you five different air fryer cookbooks that Amazon shoppers are completely obsessed with, and they’ll provide you with hundreds and hundreds of delicious recipes to whip up in your favorite kitchen appliance.
There are pretty much three different types of people when it comes to air fryers. People in the first group have air fryers and they love them. People in the second group have air fryers and want to love them, but they’re not sure where to start to find great air fryer recipes. And people in the third group have no clue what all the fuss is all about because they’ve never used an air fryer before. No matter where you fall on the air fryer spectrum, there’s one thing you need to know: A great air fryer cookbook is a must.
These kitchen gadgets are so great because they make it quick and easy to cook up deliciously crispy food without all the oil you would have to dump into a deep fryer or skillet. That means the resulting recipe is so much healthier than it would be with traditional frying — but it still tastes great! The problem for so many people is that they don’t know where to start. Then for other people, the problem is that they fall into a rut so they just keep making the same handful of air fryer recipes over and over again.
The bottom line is that a high-quality air fryer cookbook is definitely essential.
Scroll down to check out our top 5 favorite air fryer cookbooks — we’ve including links to the printed versions and to Amazon’s Kindle eBook versions that so many people prefer. Remember, Kindle books work in the Kindle app on any computer, iPhone, iPad, or Android device, not just on Kindle eBook readers.
Healthy Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook: 100 Plant-Based Recipes with Fewer Calories and Less Fat
- 100 vegan recipes with low calories, low fat, and all-natural ingredients
- Healthier recipes for breakfast, dinner, sides, snacks, and even desserts
- Detailed nutritional data for every recipe, including calories, fat, carbs, fiber, and sodium
- Expert dietary information from Dana Angelo White, nutritionist for the Food Network, on being vegan
Air Fryer Cookbook (3-Ring Binder)
Taste the crispiness of frying without all the extra fat with this collection of more than 200 recipes sure to please! Includes recipes for appetizers, small bites, breakfast foods, entrées, sides, and desserts.
- Each recipe features a full-color photo.
- 3-ring binder makes it easy to add and store your own recipes!
- 5 tabbed sections.
- Estimated cooking temperatures/times guide for vegetables, meats, and frozen foods.
- Helpful tips.
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook: The Only Book You Need for Your Small, Medium, or Large Air Fryer
Unleash the power of your air fryer with this comprehensive air fryer bible, featuring 300+ recipes designed for every size, brand, and model, from the authors of the bestselling Instant Pot Bible.
Welcome to the air fryer revolution. More than 7 million Americans use air fryers to make the crispiest French fries or crunchiest chicken tenders without the mess or health concerns of deep-frying. But your air fryer can also sear a rib-eye steak in half the time it takes to heat up the grill, roast perfect vegetables, and reheat leftovers while putting your microwave to shame.
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners On A Budget: 600 Recipes For Effortless Air Frying
600 Air Fryer Recipes Cookbook!
Healthy and Tasty all the way!
From this cookbook you will get:
✓ Everything you need to know about your air fryer
✓ Tips on how to make your food healthy and delicious
✓ 600 recipes so you never run out of ideas what to cook
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: 1001 Easy and Affordable Air Fryer Recipes for Busy People on a Budget
This air fryer cookbook for beginners has plenty of content in the following categories:
- Lots of Poultry, Beef, Seafood, and Pork air fryer recipes
- Quick Snacks and Side Dishes
- Vegetables and Vegetarian air fryer recipes
- Great variety of Breakfast & Lunch recipes
- The Most-Wanted healthy air fryer recipes for Sweets & Desserts
- 1 Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener MYQ-G0301 - Wireless & Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with S…
- 2 Govee Bluetooth Meat Thermometer, Smart Grill Thermometer, 196ft Remote Monitor, Large Backlite…
- 3 Phomemo Thermal Shipping Label Printer
- 4 aaroogo Remote Control with TV Power and Volume/Mute Replaced for Vizio/LG/Samsung/Sharp with A…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.